Skip to main content

Love Online


I remember when I was 7, though I'm not familiar with having crushes, I admire almost all of my school mates. I'm shy to admit though, especially those who I talked to on a daily basis. I tried to write them letters, I even remember myself vandalizing the comfort rooms to express my hidden feelings! Sad to say, I didn't have enough courage to even look them in the eye, it's a sad, regrettable and humiliating story really! Good for you, this post is not about that =)

As time goes by, the ways on how to express our feelings goes with the advancement of technology. I remember my classmates all having pagers always carried on their pockets. Messages came like selling pancakes! We amuse ourselves calling almost all radio stations just to send one, then laugh ourselves out loud when we receive our own! (Pretending that we didn't sent it ourselves)


Then came the cellphone era! At first, we consider those as luxury gadget as prices are not that budget friendly! Really, it almost drain our pockets! I remember I even reduce myself eating half rice instead of two. No more meat meal during lunch breaks for me which will cost you Php 30.00 an order, might as well content yourself with half vegies for a friendly Php 10.00 =) Well, surely we sacrifice a lot for the sake of Nokia 3310 =) though for all it's intents and purposes, we can say it's worth it =)

Time flies as fast as it can, we're fortunate enough to indulge ourselves with iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTable, Apple Mac, Laptops and the latest, The Galaxy Tab.


Unfortunately, this post is not about those! Let's just focus ourselves with having our own personal computer. Though some find themselves renting, it is best to have one when you explore the chances to find your love via the internet =)

The idea of Love Online is not new =) we even witness some having married through the net. There's 'made to order', 'bride for you' and the likes!

But what does Love Online connotes and what it is all about? According to experts, love online is a process of having deeper conversation and sharing thoughts both on a regular basis, and even argue just like a real couple via the internet! Also, though some might find it embarrassing, searching for someone to be a partner online could be considered 'love online'. Some might say that they met online accidentally but still, it should be considered as the same.

I can't provide you with 'how to' when it comes to online love but I can leave you this, try to join social networking sites and add as many friends request as possible, you'll never know who you will meet in the future. I'm not pushing you to find someone to be your partner via the internet, but give it a try, it could be fun =) Just be responsible for all your actions, always be cautious and if you are a minor or you're pretending to be one, try to check and double check all backgrounds before jumping into a relationship. And as long as it is completely online (without all the unnecessary activities if you know what I mean) and it is preventing you from seeing each other or someone might have access to you personally, I think it could be fine =)


Care to join me back and feel free to share your experience if you decided to meet someone via the internet! I'm sure if not me, someone will learn something from your escapades =)

Cheerio =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Expensive Philippine Coin Ever Sold

I personally am fond of collecting old coins. I have an ample collection, and decent if I may add, of Philippine old coins. Though I collect coins for a hobby, some people kept on asking me how I acquire those coins and if I’m selling one. So in some cases, when I visit the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Central Bank of the Philippines), I always try to order an additional from my own to sell or give it as a gift to my friends. I always wonder, what Philippine coin is the most expensive ever sold, and how much. Priced at $22, 000 or Php 1,038,136.00 as of this writing ($1 = Php 47.19), the 1903 San Francisco Mint fifty centavos is perhaps the most expensive United States-Philippines coin ever sold. Only 2 specimens have reported and only one formally auctioned for the price mentioned. Do not mistake this one for the common 1903 Philadelphia Mint fifty centavos. This coin is an absolute rarity. How this coin surfaced? The story behind that incident is still a myste

The Great Badjang or Giant Taro

As we try to come up with things to do to make our days productive this Pandemic, a lot of people are leaning towards Gardening. Here in the Philippines, people are becoming crazy with a certain plant. It has large leaves which resembles an Elephant’s ear. Badjang, as we call it here in the Philippines, scientifically called Alocasia macrorrhizos, is a species of flowering plant in the arum family that it is native to rainforests of Island Southeast Asia, New Guinea, and Queensland and has long been cultivated here in the Philippines, many Pacific islands, and elsewhere in the tropics. It is also famous as Giant Taro. The giant taro was originally domesticated in the Philippines, but are known from wild specimens to early Austronesians in Taiwan. From the Philippines, they spread outwards to the rest of Island Southeast Asia and eastward to Oceania where it became one of the staple crops of Pacific Islanders. They are one of the four main species of aroids (taros) cultivated by Austron

Hanamichi Sakuragi: In Real Life

I am not that young, though I am not that old to have watched the Manga Series Slum Dunk. A lot of people is being fascinated with the game of basketball. Almost everyone knows how to play the game. Maybe, just maybe, NBA really popularized the sports. Apparently, one story caught my attention, and surely, it is really worth to tell ;-) Slam Dunk (スラムダンク Suramu Danku?) is a sports-themed manga series written by Takehiko Inoue about a basketball team from Shōhoku High School. It was first serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump in Japan from 1990 to 1996 and had also been adapted into an anime series by Toei Animation which had been broadcast worldwide, enjoying much popularity particularly in Japan, several other Asian countries and Europe. Inoue later used basketball as a central theme in two subsequent manga titles: Buzzer Beater and Real. In 2010, Inoue received special commendations from the Japan Basketball Association for helping popularize basketball in Japan.